Code of Conduct
As part of Parkland School Division, all members of our school community are expected to promote and demonstrate respect, civility and responsible citizenship. With these goals in mind, everyone must:
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Respect differences in people, their ideas and their opinions
- Acknowledge the right of everyone to be treated with dignity at all times
- Take appropriate measures to help those in need
- Use non-violent means to resolve conflict
- Honour the role(s) of persons in positions of authority
- Show care and regard for school property and the property of others
- Comply with all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws
In Parkland School Division, we are all models for the kinds of citizens we desire to be. We teach and learn by example.
Additional information relating to our Code of Conduct can be found in the School Handbook, including information about Dress Codes, Use of Electronic Devices and our Recess and Noon Hour Policy.