Parent volunteers are an integral part of our school and its educational climate. If you would like to help in the capacity of parent volunteer, please come into the school office.
Teachers are always looking for volunteers to be a reading buddy to a student, help students reinforce basic skills, make things for the classroom, assist on field trips, and much more.
If you are interested in new friends, new skills, the joy of serving others, and an opportunity to learn more about your school and community, please consider joining our team.
How to Become a Volunteer
As part of Parkland School Division Administrative Procedure 416, all volunteers are required to:
- Complete a Volunteer Registration Form
- Provide a Criminal Records Check and Vulnerable Sector Check
- Sign a Confidentiality Agreement
Please review the Division Administrative Procedures regarding volunteers.
- Administrative Procedure 316: Volunteer Requirements and Vulnerable Sector Verification
- Administrative Procedure 318: Volunteer Community Coaches
For more information contact: